Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IC Is On Its Period

But really, this campus needs to down a Hershey's, pop a Midol, and chill out.

Not going to go into detail about my own life, except to say that this semester has been really tough and I just got dumped over Instant Message by a guy I was dating. And I'm not going into detail about what's gong on in Meg's life, because it's not really my business to share and because I don't know the whole situation.

But we can both agree that this town is totally PMSing. This semester, people have gone absolutely crazy and disregarded civility, and I'm not talking about just some people. It's everyone on this campus, self included. We're all being rude, talking behind backs, and generally needing to leave this campus for a break (thank GOD for Thanksgiving). And it needs to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment