Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Found My Stamps (!!!!)

My day was made by the postal service.

I took a field trip over to the Museum of Everything, which was the strangest thing I've seen in a while. Part of it was like the Magic Garden, and the rest of it was just weird. It was up near the Chalk Fields tube stop, which really, I want to live in this city and that would be a great place. Cute neighborhood, really nice, not terribly far from everything.

I decided on an impulse to check in the tiny-ass post office up that way, in the back of the convenience mart. I asked the little Indian man behind the counter if they had the Coldplay stamps. Two of them were confused, just like everyone else I've asked about them, and then the third pulled out exactly the ones I wanted.

FULLY worth the month long search and the money I paid for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment