Monday, March 29, 2010

Indian Food: The Cure for the Common Cold

So the lesson of the day is to never let your cell phone die.

I planned on tripping down to Southend for the afternoon for some canvassing. So after a quick trip from Fenchurch St. to Southend East (faster than East Anglia, for sure. I am now a fan of c2c trains), I was ready to go. Problem was, my phone was dead and I couldn't call my boss.

So I went to the internet cafe near the station and looked up the number for the office. The people at the Christian Fellowship were obliging and let me use their phone (I should hope so, they're shit Christians if they didn't, right?), and when no one was there (duh, they were out canvassing), I decided to trek over to the office to pick up some stragglers. And 2 hours later, I found them.

We did some canvassing that night as well around town, but we didn't get too far because of the rain. Instead, we went with some phone canvassing (which didn't go well, from what it looked like with Rob) and then went for curry next door. Which took about 2 hours and was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment