Friday, April 2, 2010

And Dennnnnnnnnnnn?

So as Elise and I were sitting here ready for a chill Friday night as our roommates plus 12 others were pregaming for a bar of some sort. I had a drink myself to make them slightly less annoying (it didn't work). Out of nowhere, Elise has a Harold and Kumar food craving moment (Only without the pot).

"I really want Chinese food right now," said Elise.

Thus began the very difficult journey of finding decent Chinese food places that were open at 10:50 on Easter weekend in London. I gotta tell you, it's about as easy as finding a close by Catholic church in this city. Which is not easy.

We finally found a place that is open. But it's 20 minutes away in Putney, which means the delivery will take forever. And when we ordered the sweet and sour chicken, they asked us if we wanted the meal or sweet & sour chicken balls.

We ordered the balls, and I'm really hoping we don't get sweet and sour chicken testicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment