Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Really Not that Hard, People

Maybe my impatience has only grown from living in a city. My parents observed this as we were crossing streets here, and my dad was like "Geez, you barely looked before you ran across!" or complaining that they kept losing me in the crowds of people around the city because I was going too fast.

But I really wish people in London would learn how to walk.

Example. I was in the tube station today coming back from Oxford Street and I was trapped right next to the moving tube train because people decided not to move along the platform. As I was leaving the station, I almost got trampled by the people walking behind me because the people in front of me decided to stop dead in a mob scene of human traffic (not that sort of human traffic, just people walking).

This isn't the first time, either. I thought Corinne was going to die in Primark that one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment