Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Official: I'm an Apple Whore

It started when I got a Macbook Pro for my "beloved" Park School of Communications when I started my freshman year of college. I'm entering my senior year of university (yikes) and I'm still a big fan of my baby DiRegno.

More on how I name my appliances after shows I love later.

I then got an iPod classic because my Dell DJ - which I adored and still really do like - couldn't sync with my school laptop. Which isn't really good, because I could only put new music on it and charge it when I was home on breaks every few months. I fell in love with that as well, and how easy it was to use.

And when that one started to fritz on me 3 years later - meaning I've restarted it like 30 times in the last 3 days - I decided to break down and buy myself a newer model. I needed something capable of holding 20 plus GB of music (thanks, BoGirls!) and some photos if I could swing it that way. I decided to go with the 32 GB iTouch - one that could shuffle just by shaking it, had WiFi, and could essentially do everything that an iPhone can do except make phone calls. I found one for $250 at Costco ($50 cheaper than it was at the Apple store) and have fallen in love with it.

Unfortunately, this pricey little toy came in the same week that I had to replace my cell phone. So it's a good thing I have two jobs this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment