Friday, January 7, 2011

My TV Doesn't Work for Good Channels

I just noticed over the last week that my television is crappier than previously thought.

So I've had this thing since I was like 13, so it's now over 7 years old. It has a VCR still built into it - not that it's a good one that works, but it's there nonetheless - and it has wavy lines all over the screen. The kind that when cable is sort of cruddy and you haven't watched the channel lately, the ones higher up on the dial, they fuzz out? That's sort of what my TV does to every channel.

But now I discover that like 3+ channels that I usually watch have no sound to them. Like, silent movie without the music. I can't watch E! (which is a problem, because that's where "The Soup" is). I can't watch TBS (which is where "Conan" is). And I can't watch USA (which is where "House" marathons and general time wasters are).

I don't know when this started, but I don't get why some channels are perfectly fine (like the never watched Nickelodeon) but these other ones aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment