Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life's Big Questions: Doctors And Magazines

General observation, but I feel like doctor's offices always have the best magazines. Let me explain.

When I was in Hammond today, they had like every issue of Newsweek and The New Yorker for the last two months. Brand new, shiny, not in terrible condition, fantastic.

When I was at Goldfeder's back home for the dentist visit, they had at least 3 Entertainment Weekly issues, which I can never seem to find - I have literally had weeks where I've asked myself (and passing Happy Harry's shoppers) who I had to screw to get an EW.

No, really, I totally said that out loud and an old lady gave me a dirty look. But I digress.

I can't be the only one who has noticed that the doctors offices always have great reading material. And logically, this is because you're stuck waiting in those offices for-freaking-EVER. I also can't be the only one who has taken magazines from doctors' offices, whether unintentionally or otherwise.

So Ryan? Maybe you should put Cake in Hammond. Seriously! It's a captive audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment