Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Paper Has Two Faces

I was seriously about to hurt someone as of TV News P&E today. I contained myself. Let me explain.

I got my application for London in the week before it was due, with a few pieces coming in from other places (teachers and judicial affairs). I went to OIP and checked to make sure that everything was in order. They said it was, and I was convinced I was fine.

I got an e-mail this afternoon saying that I was missing my academic recommendation, my judicial affairs clearance, and my academic plan.

I pretty much flipped my shit and stormed up to Park to ask them if they still had it. They didn't, called over to OIP, and reassured me that everything was there.

So after three of the most boring hours of my life, I headed up to OIP and made them check my file. Everything was there.

Turns out they didn't realize things were printed front and back, and thought I was missing all the backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment