Sunday, July 5, 2009

Boy Scout Entertainment

As you may/may not know, I'm heading north of the border in a few weeks (not as fun as South of The Border, but whatever) to Corolla in the Outer Banks. Laura, Corinne, Sarah, Mom, and Dad and I are heading down on the 18th, and we found out that the Outer Banks, well...

...there's not much town there. There's an aviation museum (for the Wright Brothers), the beach, restaurants, more beach, golf, and more beach.

So I've decided (with the help of Matt Biddle) to hold a beach photo scavenger hunt. You try to find as many of the things listed on or around the beach or town you're staying in, take pictures of them, and then upload them to Facebook.

I just need ideas to take pictures of on the beach.

1 comment:

  1. I'd recommend Jockey's Ridge (in Nags Head), but make sure you go by night or in the morning. Also Cape Hatteras Lighthouse if you're up for the drive, which is about 2.5 hours from Corolla.

    ReplyDelete