Friday, July 17, 2009

Upgrade!

Squee!

So for my birthday, I asked for a new digital camera. My old one is incredibly well loved, and it showed (4 divets in the screen, it clicks when you squeeze it too tight, it takes about 4 tries to actually take a picture, generally my brain damaged baby). The issue was, the camera was really expensive everywhere we looked, around 200 plus on the internet.

Apparently, Mom & Dad found one that was cheaper than that somewhere and I came downstairs yesterday before work to discover a pristine mint green Canon Powershot on the table.

I was grinning from ear to ear and literally squealed when I hugged everyone thank you. My Dad was even excited about it. Not only did it mean that my pictures would be better in quality (this model came out later than mine, so the image stabilization is better, it works in the dark better, and it has more megapixels for image quality) and comes with all the stuff needed for the camera (connecter chords, a charger, a piddly memory chip, but I have a better one, so no biggie), but it means that Dad gets my old one has he's been hoping to do.

So really. Upgrades for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment